قلم تحديد العيون بمزيج مثالي من كوفرجيرل سموكي رمادي داكن 130 (عدد واحد) (قد تختلف التعبئة) قلم تحديد العيون مع طرف مزج COVERGIRL Perfect Blend Eyeliner Pencil, Smoky Taupe 130 (1 Count) (Packaging May Vary) Eyeliner Pencil with Blending Tip
Color: Smoky Taupe 130
- The Perfect Blend Eye Pencil is a smooth glide eyeliner pencil with blending tip. Draws a precise line and can be softly smudged for a smoky eye. The plush blender tip makes it easy to achieve versatile looks. A perfect shade for any occasion or mood
- Our classic liner with blending power in smoky taupe. For a defined look, draw a precise line; for a smoky look, softly smudge with the plush blender tip. Combine the COVERGIRL Perfect Blend Eye Pencil with LashBlast Volume Mascara for a dramatic touch
- Whether you are going for a classic look that's the foundation of your style, trying an advanced technique, looking for a skin treatment or just to treat your skin, COVERGIRL makeup has the professional quality makeup to enhance your natural radiance.
- COVERGIRL makeup gives you the makeup you need to be who you are. Fill your makeup bag with COVERGIRL products for eyes, lips, and face. COVERGIRL makeup helps you achieve the perfect brows, lashes, lips and contouring to show off your individual style.
- COVERGIRL has your makeup needs covered with a wide range of makeup from mascara, eyeliner, and eyeshadow to lipstick, lip liner and lip gloss to blush, foundation and powder. There's a COVERGIRL product for every style and look. COVERGIRL: I am what I make up.
Details: From the Manufacturer view larger Our classic liner with blending power. For a defined look, draw a precise line; for a smoky look, softly smudge with the plush blender tip. For over fifty years, COVERGIRL has created must-have beauty products that bring out the best in women. We understand the transformative effect makeup can have not just on the outside, but the inside as well. Since 1961, COVERGIRL has made it easy, breezy, and beautiful to be yourself. Classic eye pencil Soft smudger for expert blending Water resistant Color Cues The right colored eyeliner can help make your eyes pop! For blue eyes, try a navy or charcoal eyeliner. For brown, go for a deep cocoa. Green girls look gorgeous in light brown or camel colors. Complete the Look Eye Enhancers 1-Kit Eyeshadows Vibrant shades hand-picked by our pros. LashBlast Length Mascara Get extreme, notice-me lashes all day long. Make-Up Masters 3-in-1 Sharpener Get a perfect point every time. Eyeliner 101 Applying eyeliner is a tricky task, but getting a straight line is worth your time. Be sure to stay close to the roots so there is no skin visible between the lashes and the liner. 1. Stand 6 inches away from a mirror and tilt your chin up, so that when you look down your nose into the mirror, you can see your entire eyelid. 2. Dab concealer or dust translucent powder on your upper lids. Blend well with a sponge or lightly pat with a fingertip to cover veins and prevent creasing. 3. Before applying liner, determine your eye shape. If eyes are close-set or round, line only the outer corners. Otherwise, rim the entire upper lid. Brush a matching powder shadow on top of the liner to keep it from rubbing off. 4. Soften the pencil top by rolling it between your fingers. 5. Gently pull your eyelid taut at an upward angle. Beginning at the inner corner, draw small, connected dashes along the top lashes. Be sure to stay close to the roots so there is no skin visible between the lashes and the liner. To make eyes look bigger, extend the liner slightly beyond the outer corners. Use a cotton swab to fix mistakes. For larger messes, dip it in makeup remover. 6. Brush a matching powder shadow on top of the liner to keep it from rubbing off. 7. Soften the line with a sponge tip or cotton swab by rubbing it slightly up and out at the corners. 8. Use a cotton swab to fix mistakes. For larger messes, dip it in makeup remover. Product Description COVERGIRL Perfect Blend Eye Pencil gives you all the blending power you need in a smooth glide pencil. You’ll be able to draw precise lines for a defined look or softly smudge with the gentle blender tip for a smoky eye look. (Packaging may vary).
Release Date: 16-07-2015
Package Dimensions: 5.6 x 1.9 x 0.4 inches
Part Number: 00022700007110
model number: 84920063