لوحة مفاتيح ميكانيكية مخصصة قابلة للبرمجة Keychron K4 Pro QMK/VIA Custom Mechanical Keyboard, Programmable Macro Wireless Bluetooth 5.1/Wired USB Keyboard with Hot-Swappable RGB Backlit Compatible Mac Windows Linux - Barebone Version
- Program with QMK & VIA - Simply connect the K4 Pro to your device with a cable, drag and drop your favorite keys or macro commands to remap any key you want on any system (macOS, Windows, or Linux).
- Wireless and Wired - You can connect the K4 Pro with up to 3 devices wirelessly via its stable Broadcom Bluetooth 5.1 for seamless multitasking across your laptop, phone, and tablet. Switch among them swiftly, and it’s fully compatible with both Mac and Windows. You can also enjoy a USB Type-C wired connection with 1000 Hz polling rate.
- Hot-swappable - The hot-swappable sockets are mounted on the PCB, so you can hot-swap every switch on the K4 Pro with almost all of the 3pin and 5pin MX style mechanical switches on the market (including Cherry, Gateron, Kailh, Panda, etc.) without soldering. You can customize your own typing experience in seconds.
- South-facing RGB Lights - Designed to better illuminate the keyboard backlight from the typist’s angle. The south-facing RGB is also free from interference when the user installs Cherry-profile alternative keycaps on their keyboard. Comes with more than 22 types of RGB backlight settings (as well as a static white backlight option), you can further fine-tune the RGB hue, saturation, brightness, effect speed with ease.
- Keychron K4 Pro QMK/VIA Bluetooth custom mechanical keyboard - Barebone Version (without switch and keycap): It allows anyone to master any keys or macro commands on its 96% layout through VIA, suitable for Windows and macOS, and users can hot-swap with any MX mechanical switch in a breeze.
Package Dimensions: 11.0 x 3.0 x 1.0 inches
Binding: Personal Computers
model number: K4P-Z1