إصدار لوحة مفاتيح ميكانيكية لاسلكية مخصصة مجردة Keychron K6 Pro Wireless Custom Mechanical Keyboard Barebone Version, QMK/VIA Programmable Macro, Hot-Swappable 65% Layout Aluminum Frame, RGB Backlit Office Keyboard for Mac Windows Linux - Black
- The Keychron K6 Pro is an innovative custom wireless mechanical keyboard advancing typing experience to a new level. QMK/VIA allows anyone to customize any key and macro with ease. Together with an upgraded typing sound and feel, and our flexible hot-swppable feature, the K6 Pro is leveraging limitless possibilities with premium typing comfort.
- Program any key with QMK/VIA - Anyone can master any keys, macro commands or combination keys through VIA with ease. Simply connect the K6 Pro to your device with a cable, drag and drop your favorite keys or macros to remap any key you want on any system (macOS, Windows, or Linux). *Note: User can remap a key on wired mode only. Once it's done, the keymap will work on both wireless and wired modes.
- Hot-Swappable with MX mechanical switch - You can hot-swap the K6 Pro with almost all of the 3pin and 5pin MX mechanical switches on the market (including Cherry, Gateron, Kailh, Panda, etc.) without soldering required.
- Bluetooth 5.1 Wireless & Wired - Ready for multitasking. You can connect the K6 Pro with up to 3 devices wirelessly via its stable Broadcom Bluetooth 5.1 for seamless multitasking across your laptop, phone, and tablet. Switch among them swiftly, and it’s fully compatible with both Mac and Windows.
- The south-facing RGB is designed to better illuminate the keyboard backlight from the typist’s angle if non-backlight shine-through PBT keycaps (NOT included on the K6 Pro Barebone version) are installed. Note: Users need to buy switches and keycaps separately in order to type with the K6 Pro Barebone version.
Package Dimensions: 15.3 x 5.4 x 2.0 inches
Binding: Personal Computers
Part Number: 68