لوحة مفاتيح ميكانيكية سلكية مخصصة Keychron Q3 QMK/VIA Wired Custom Mechanical Keyboard, Full Aluminum Tenkeyless Layout, Programmable Macro with Hot-swappable Gateron G Pro Brown Switch, Compatible with Mac Windows Linux (Blue)
Color: Gateron G Pro Brown Switch
- Fully Assembled Keychron Q3 Customizable Mechanical Keyboard: With the classic tenkeyless layout, full aluminum CNC machined body, double-gasket design, and QMK/VIA support, the Q3 is designed for premium typing comfort and endless possibility on Mac, Windows and Linux.
- QMK and VIA Support: Designed to enhance your creative workflow, you can easily personalize your own keymap to remap each key and create macros on the keyboard. The open-source firmware means endless possibilities for keyboard layouts, shortcuts, backlight effects, and more.
- Double Gasket Design: In addition to the gaskets on the plates, we added silicone pads between the top and bottom cases to significantly reduce the sound resonance between the metals and reduce the noise of the impacted metals. This design allows the keyboard to maintain the flexibility of the gasket structure and improves the overall typing sound.
- Hot-swappable: Pre-installed the pre-lubed Gateron G Pro mechanical brown switch providing unrivaled tactile responsiveness with up to 50 million keystroke lifespan. The hot-swappable sockets are mounted on the PCB and compatible with almost all the MX style 3pin and 5pin mechanical switches on the market (including Gateron, Cherry, Kailh, etc.), you can install or change the switches without soldering. The big keys’ (space bar, shift, enter, delete) typing experience is now more stable and smooth with the new screw-In PCB stabilizers.
- Easily Assembled: Designed every component easily assembled, you can customize and adjust each component you want. Note: The Q3 even supports third-party stabilizers, including Cherry or Durock.
Package Dimensions: 15.6 x 7.6 x 2.8 inches
Binding: Personal Computers
model number: Keychron Q3J3